The Lakes of Danbury is open to members and guests only. By providing an exclusive arrangement for our patrons, we are able to control our overall fish populations, and maintain the highest level of fishing experience.
- Unlimited access to a variety of sport fishing lakes
- Variety of species and sizes: largemouth bass, hybrid stripers, coppernose bluegill, hybrid sunfish, and channel catfish
- Average fish is 2 to 3 size normal; 6-10 pound largemouth bass not uncommon.
- Guest privileges, with the same guest being allowed to visit up to 4 times a year.
- Lake Reservations
- All weather access
- Fully equipped bass boats in all lakes
- Fully outfitted picnic sites and camping areas
- Lodge for membership functions (i.e. barbecues, business meetings, etc.)
- Family outings and special events